mercredi 7 février 2007

Fabulous Las Vegas

"Hey what's up"
"Nothing I was just thinking about going to Vegas, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be fun for me since I'm under 21"
"It's up to you dude"
"Well I will check out the price on internet" ... Then a couple of weeks after,



Our Hostel, The "Stratosphere"



This "Fountain Show" provided by "The Bellagio" is probably the most beautiful artificial show I've never seen.



Me right after the "Fremont Street Experience", a Huge American Show Broad casted thru a big flat screen, up on the roof (actually, the biggest screen never made over the world)



A f*c*i*g amazing view over the Strip from the Eiffel Tower



I took about 700 pictures overthere, of course I can't publish all of them. Moreover such of them would need a PG at least 18 ;-) and as we say, "What happened in Vegas stay in Vegas"

See ya'll
Julien

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,

Je viens de tomber sur ta page via PiloteUS, très sympa ici !
En fait, je ne comprends pas très bien, tu a écrit le commentaire en français (sur PiloteUS). Et ici tu écrit tout en anglais...
Es-tu français ?
Bye.